Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another day dawns cold and grey. 16 degrees with snow. Not heavy enough to accumulate, but enough to make it pretty and winterlike.
The bog by the steel bridge is completely frozen at this point. I wanted to take a picture and post it, but I left my camera in the car all day and it was cold enough so the batteries didn't have enough juice left to make the camera work.
Lake Flower has a thin ice coat, but none of the big lakes yet.
I'm beginning to understand how there could be an issue with Vitamin D deficiency up here. Since last Saturday the sun has been out part of one day. No sun forecast until Monday.
I'd like to make these updates more interesting, but it seems as though one day on Panther Ledge Road is pretty much like the next, at least at this time of year. Having said that, to me there seems to be a very peaceful and calming feeling about being here. Talk to me in two months however.
I hope to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: